Saron is an ideal location for youth and other groups who wish to conduct a camps or retreats. We have up to 65 beds.
- 1 room with 7 beds
- 2 rooms with 6 beds
- 1 room with 5 beds
- 5 rooms with 4 beds
- 6 rooms with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 bed
- 1 room with 2 beds and 1 sleeper sofa
- Chalet with 5 beds
- Meeting rooms
- Central heating (extra)
- Outdoor space with tables and chairs
- Sound system and video projector
- Meeting rooms
- ATTENTION KITCHEN PERSONNEL OF SELF-CATERING GROUPS: Please take notice that all kitchen personnel must wear aprons and caps, as required by law. The members of the kitchen team must also be in possession of the Food Hygiene Certificate. In case these requirements are not followed and the Health Department does a routine inspection, it is possible that the kitchen will be closed down and no longer available to the group.
- Large terrace with tables and chairs.
- Extra refrigerator and microwave oven available.
Most beds are bunk beds with safety rails.
There is no charge for children under 2 years of age.
Children 3-11 pay childs price.
Children 12 on up are charged the price of adults.
Meals are not included
There is a washing machine also available. The charge per wash load is 3 euros.
All payments to Camp Saron are to be paid in euros only.
Low Season: (October - April): Heating is available at the charge of 2 euros per people per night, by request.
Bed linens and towels are not included in the price.
Bed linens can be rented at a cost of 5,50 € and towels for 2,50 € .
An industrial kitchen is available for use.
Reservations will be confirmed once we have received your 30% non-refundable deposit.
Low Season: (October – April)
- 80,85€ per adult / per week
- 8,25€ Child (Under 12)/per night
- 57,75€ Child (Under 12)/per week
- Heating Supplement 2€ per person/per day
High Season: (May – September)
- 107,80€ per adult / per week
- 10,45€ Child (Under 12)/per night
- 73,15€ Child (Under 12)/per week